Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Random Stuff

Random Stuff

~Bike Riding: I really can’t wait for some drier weather to come around. Anyway, I was traveling through the city on my bike and I entered a rather large park. I attempted to ride up a huge monster hill and I thought I was doing a good job, when a professional bicyclist blew past me. I mean he was smoking by at a great speed. He really showed me up.

Even though a fellow classmate told me they saw me flying by as they walked down the Highlands.

~China Bans Youtube?: What are you protecting your people from, vblog from teenagers, youtube poop cartoon? Oh, you didn't like that video with the soldiers supposedly beating Tibetan monks.

~As I watched LOST on TV tonight, a new ad for a comedy show came on during the break. It is called “In the Motherhood”. It's based on a web series of the same name. I can't sit through the episode because Jenny McCarthy is in it. I don't get it, but then again this is not my Demo.

~Where the Wild Things Are trailer: Remember the book 'Where the Wild Things Are'? I remember being freaked out by the monsters in the book when I was younger. Now, there is a movie out there I like the trailer, but I HATE the music in it though. (Go here to check out the test footage).

4 comments:

Mayren said...

OMG!!!!!!! SEMAJ!%#!$!

They are making a movie for "Where the Wild things Are???" SWEET

You officially rock and roll my socks off with this fantastic news.

*huggles*

Semaj said...

No problem, i just hope the movie is good.

Mayren said...

ya i get worried these days about ppl messing great stuff up heheh

Semaj said...

It tends to happen a lot. with people mucking things up

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47