Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston call off the wedding plans. (Shotguns at rest)

A match made in heck...
_____

Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston call off the wedding plans.

Like I’ve stated before, this blog isn’t a political blog, but from time to time certain things come up that need to be noted. This is one of them.

((The teenage daughter of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin and her fiance have broken up just over two months after the birth of the couple's child.))

Was anyone shocked that these two weren’t going to make it? It was basically a shotgun wedding to please the conservative religious right during the election. I have religious family members down south and a cousin of mine had a similar situation. (They got married.)

I’m sure Bristol realized her future husband was named after a pair of redneck pants, and the fact he’s just a meathead. (Levi Johnston)

Since Bristol’s family is rich, does this mean he won’t have to pay child support?

I’m forced to wonder how much Sarah Palin had to do with their breakup?

Anyway, check out this rather funny parody of Levi just below. Something tells me this is closer to the truth.

Just look at his face. That expression says it all. "My God, Bones. What have I done?"
_____________________

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47