Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Somebody is having fun...

For a guy that is under investigation, You're having too much fun.

_____________________________________

Chris Brown needs to stop and Usher agrees with me.

I haven't been commenting on the second half of this Chris Brown story. You know the story about Brown riding around on Jet-ski and partying after beating his girlfriend up and leaving her unconscious in his car.

From the link above, Here's what Usher had to say,

(("I'm a little disappointed in this photo," Usher said. "Come on Chris, have a little bit of remorse man. …The man's on jet skis? Like, just relaxing in Miami?" ))

What is Chris Brown thinking? After he made this statement,

((“Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God’s help, to emerging a better person.

Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong.
While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else.
Those posts or writings under my name are frauds.”))

Seriously, if you're going to make a hollowed out statement like this, at least keep a low profile.

Then there are reports of him going out on the town with the unattractive and even more useless Khole Kardashian. Way to keep your image clean Mr. Brown. You would think a PR firm would tell him to keep low for a while.

Don't even count on him spending one day in prison.

2 comments:

MC said...

They don't even look real.

Semaj said...

Yeah, I do think the first batch, from the other day look more realistic.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47