Monday, March 23, 2009

These Music videos are bad

Top Ten worst videos

http://shortattentionspan.net/10-worst-music-videos-ever-made/

This list is pretty good and the number one video is really bad (I wanna love you tender)

-Plus, every David Hasselhoff song needs to be on some worst list.

-Wham made the list and and no one didn’t know George Michaels was gay after this video.

I’d nominate this little gem.

He’s channeling the Hoff here.

And, while I love this freaking Michael Jackson song, the music video is lame. It just has Michael Jackson standing behind a laser and smoke. We all know that he’s made bigger and better videos later on in his career.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hK3Y1Ehv9c

2 comments:

MC said...

I question the video watching background of the person who made that list. I can think of a lot worse in terms of videos than some of his selections.

Semaj said...

I can see your point in some of them. I've been trying to think of some that were really bad and not too many come to mind.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47