Monday, March 30, 2009

Random Stuff

Random Stuff

~The Samurai Frog list his top ten GI Joe characters: I agree with him. I love Roadblock (The human version of Jazz or Blaster from Transformers) Destro would also be on my list too. I'd put Big Lobe on the list, he was the basketball player that never received a toy. I still think the new movie will probably stink, but man thinking about watching that show back when I was a child brings back fond memories. Yo, Joe!

~Watching Sex and the City movie, I noticed how rough Cynthia Nixon looks in the movie. She used to be rather attractive in the show. On the other hand, Kim Cattrall surprisingly looks better than she looked the later years of the show. I'm not saying she ever looked good, but she certainly has a good body for a 50-year-old.

~Kentucky fires Billy Gillispie: Two seasons and gone. I’m not a sports fan. This isn’t a sports blog, but I wanted to bring this up. Kentucky chased Tubby Smith away, and he was a good coach. They brought in this loser and they had less love for this guy. I have to blame the KY fans for the predicament they’re in now. You’re not going to win the championship every year, so stop being so demanding.

You see in Louisville U of L fans see U of K fans as being a bit more extreme than U of L fans.

~Facebook and Twitter are Myspace Killers?: Myspace has fallen on hard times. I guess we'll see Myspace on a street corner asking for spare change.

While I have Myspace and Facebook accounts, I don't see why people don't use blogging more than social networks. But I like Facebook a lot more than Myspace. At one point people were mucking up their Myspace pages that my browser would crash. Now, there is too much glitter and effects streaming through the pages that it is an eye sore.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47