Friday, March 06, 2009

The New Star Trek Trailer

The New Star Trek Trailer (Better Version in this link)

I'm getting Geek Goosebumps watching this trailer. The trailer looks amazing.

Here are a few thoughts about the tailer.

-Is the music in this trailer composed by Michael Giacchino ? It does feel a bit too Batman Begins?The Dark Knight.

-The Skydiving stuff looks good.

-I like the Blackhole type weapon that eats the planet in this trailer. It looks very B5 like.

-Eric Bana finally has more to say in this trailer.

Now, about those TNG cameo rumors...

2 comments:

PJ said...

This trailer is much better than the last one. (I hated that first scene with the young Kirk.) I saw the other trailer last night at the IMAX (watching Watchmen) and all the action looked really good on that huge screen.

Semaj said...

Man, that scene with the little kid was really bad. I'll try to get a seat in the IMAX tomorrow. I hope.

Can't wait to see the trailer in a good theater, (Plus The Watchmen)

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47