Saturday, March 21, 2009

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~I seem to find myself around mentally unstable people all the time. And, I'm not even sure why. They seem to always want to talk to me and interact with me.

~Coolio's Tour canceled: I didn't realize he still had enough 'juice' to even have a damn tour. He's canned his touring in Australia. While Coolio doesn't have much of a career here in the US, he's really popular around the world. But, crack, come on?

~May the Internet Gods bless Keyra Augustina and her fine booty (NSFW): She was one of the earlier webcam girls that danced and bounced her way into many computer screens. The only problem I have with her is that this ushered in some women that have no business shaking their thangs for the whole world.

~I've watched the first part of the series finale of BSG and will watch the second part whenever Hulu.com puts the second part online. I hope to have a review up too.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47