Monday, March 16, 2009

Random Things

I guess I should be happy that my school is the number one seed in the NCAAA Tournament, but I really don’t care. But, I do like Rich Pitino and it just pisses off the stupid UK fans. (UK fans are calling for the school to fire their coach.)

______________________________________

Random Things

~Lex Luthor wants a Bailout too: What happens when Lexcorp needs a bailout like the rest of the companies. Superman can't bring down Lexcorp but the economic downturn can. I guess Superman can spin the world around in reverse and stop the economic crisis.

~I’ve re-watched Higher Learning. It is a good movie, if a little unfocused at times. Tyra Banks is annoying, but very attractive in this movie. I keep thinking about the fact she dated John Singleton and probably did it to further her career.

~Ron Silver dead at 62: Wow, I didn't even know he was sick to begin with. He was good at playing villains if I remember correctly.

~I fell completely asleep in class last week. It wasn't a nap but a full blown REM sleep. And, I'm not talking about the annoying group that always sound like they're crying.

~So there was this riot/stampede for a America's Top Model: My question is why are there so many people wanting to become famous? In this age of twitter and myspace, can't people simply handle that much fame? Do they need to be on a crappy reality show? Plus, this just gives Tyra Banks another reason to put the focus on her with her huge ego.

2 comments:

MC said...

Damn, that is some terrible news about Silver. He was very good at what he did.

Semaj said...

I still can't believe it myself. I probably should have known about it.

Agreed He was a good actor

A real shame

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47