Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Random Things

Random Things

~ “He will hit you again” Yep, Oprah is correct when she says that Chris Brown attack Rihanna again. It'll only be a matter of time before he gets pissed off. You can sweep this under the rug. If she doesn't get any help, she might end up in the ER again or worst.

~Fantastic Four Reboot?: I guess if they want to get the stink of FF2: Rise of the boring movie off of them, this is the time to do it. I don't think the new FF needs to be as campy as first two movies, but it does need some camp. FF has always been a lighter toned comic book series.

~Stimulus Package: Why do the two worlds Stimulus Package sound extremely dirty to me? “Hey, I'd like to stimulate her package.” I just have a dirty mind.

~Cola shipper guy knocks over Coke display: I just love his very late reaction to his mistake. I'm also amazed how high busted cans can fly into the air.

~Infomercial Bloopers: Watch Billy Mays screw up repeatedly.

~Trucks vs. a railroad bridge: A montage of trucks getting stuck and damaged by a low railway bridge. This happens in Louisville famously and repeatedly on the 3rd street railroad bridges. Trucks end up peeling off their tops like can openers and some get stuck under the bridge. One truck got stuck real good this Monday.

2 comments:

MC said...

Well, they could always bring back the floating robot for the FF movie. Yeah, I know that is a crappy idea all around.

Semaj said...

oh, man. I forgot about the whole replacing one of the FF characters with a damn robot.

I think the only way it would work is if Marvel retains all rights away from FOX and makes the movie without them.

Fox is closely becoming a bigger version of Cannon Films.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47