Monday, September 03, 2007

Random Thoughts Labor Day Edition

The Wachowskis 'Brothers' or should I say Brother and Sister.

Random Thoughts

~Did they really need to bring back Mr. Bean? I thought the show was okay, but I didn't love it.

~This time I'm in a class group with four other people. This time only one football player in the group, but there is a Louisville Sports fan. He can't seem to get off this player's jock. This should be an entertaining group to be with for the rest of the semester.

~Nick Hogan is a douche bag in the biggest way. He starts bragging about his yellow car like the women fall over themselves to get to him. He wouldn't get any tail if he wasn't Hulk Hogan's son. I'm guessing this car crash won't be on the reality show.

~Are the Wachowski brothers finished? It looks that way. Larry, for the most part, is now a woman, changing his name to Linda. I have never understood people getting sex changes, and I feel there is some craziness going on here that no one will address. At first, Larry was an nerdy looking dude, now (s)he's an ugly looking woman.

Check out this article about the 'brother's' creative spiral.

~MC has an interesting post about Billy Bob Thornton's acting range. It would appear he likes playing just one role, the asshole/drunken character.

~So, DragonCon is happening in Atlanta. I have to wonder if the fanboy funk will be stronger there than at ComicCon. I'm joking.

~Saturday, I walked a large portion of the city in one night. I parked my car at U of L and walked from there to the Highlands section of the city. I walked down the Highlands to downtown Louisville where the River Front Park is located. From there back to Louisville. By the time I was finished, it felt like my feet were going to fall off.

2 comments:

MC said...

I think I will refer to those two as the Wackowski siblings.

Semaj said...

Lol, that's probably the best way address them.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47