Sunday, September 09, 2007

The new Rambo 4 video

The new Rambo 4 video

http://www.themovieblog.com/archives/2007/09/new_john_rambo_trailer.html

Comment: I was a little bit apprehensive about seeing a new Rambo movie, but this extremely violent trailer has me interested. This isn’t a PG-13 film. There are some really violent clips in there.

While the first Rambo is the only one worth high critical praise, the second one is pure popcorn fun with a stupid rightwing message at the end. The third one is just a horrible mess.

4 comments:

MC said...

#4 looks like a glorious gorefest.

Semaj said...

And, hopefully without the really bad speeches from Mr. Rambo himself. I've really changed my stance about this movie, but will the younger crowds enjoy this movie.

Ammaro said...

all these 80s movies coming back are giving me nostalgia

Semaj said...

Yeah, I hate to say this but "they dont make them like they used too."

It's seems to be the big thing now bringing back 80s films.

Coming up, GI Joe.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47