Friday, September 14, 2007

Random Bits

In a world where Nets become internets, one woman will stand up against Evil. (in my movie announcer voice)

Random Bits

~OJ is in the news again and this time as a theft. Does this mean he’ll write a book called If I Stole it?

~Here are 5 things Hollywood thinks computers can do. I love The Net one. It’s so true. And I guess the aliens in ID4 use Macs. Then again, if they were using the latest version of windows, they’d be force to reboot. Thus, the aliens loosing the war to the humans. Do aliens have CLT-ALT-Delete?

~The real reasons our parents were cooler than us. I can see their point. Best reason: there were no Myspaces back then.

2 comments:

Blayde said...

This reminds me of the PCPro mag issue i got while in Suisse (bored of french mags) they also had the 10 list of movie Pc donts, like the way they hacked the aliens in Independence Day using Macs and the Govt hack in Swordfish, while the girl was, um, servicing him...

Semaj said...

lol, yeah that was an interesting scene in Swordfish. There was a lot of laughter during that scene in the theater.

I wonder if the ID4 aliens have to call tech support if their Mac software goes down.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47