Monday, September 24, 2007

Random News Bits

Random News Bits

Ms. Spears is in even more trouble…legal trouble: Remember that car she hit in the parking lot and simply walked away from it in front of the cameras? Well, it would seem that Spears doesn’t have a driver’s license and didn’t tell the owner of the parked car she hit her. I’ve said it before; this lady has some major mental development issues.

The NFL bans Cheerleaders from shaking it front of other teams’ benches: It would appear the teams are using these hot ladies to distract the other teams. Wasn’t this their purpose to begin with? Besides, with the amount of women these football players have, it wouldn’t be too much of a problem seeing some Cheerleaders in front of them. You don’t see ugly cheerleaders, now that would be a distraction. And I know a lot about cheerleader scandals (and being banned by countries).

UAW Calls National Strike Against GM: Hey, I am currently a Teamster, not by choice, and I understand the need for unions, because Big Business is evil. However, I believe these people should talk, especially when Japan is kicking your asses in car sales and quality. How about making cars with better fuel mileage and better quality? Then, your company doesn’t have to make cuts. Sounds logical to me. I also love that foreign companies are putting more plants in the US, while the US companies are moving plants out of the US. WTF, US car companies?

Looks like someone has been playing around with clouds: I think these pictures are really cool, check them out. I used to do this when I was a child. Hey, I was really lonely and had a lot of time on my hands…kind of like now.

You pissed me off, now I’m going to blog about you!: Stephen Colbert is a pure genius. In this tech generation, we get even with folks by blogging about them. I’m not going to lie, I’ve had someone piss me off and thought, Foo, I’m going to blog about you tonight when I get home! You just wait!

After giving up rapping, we now know that Heavy D has found work being Britney Spears’s bodyguard. That or this guy is the twin brother of Heavy D.

Now that he’s found love, what are YOU going to do with it?

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47