Saturday, September 15, 2007

Highlander: The Source

Highlander: The Source

Wow, someone really didn't want to take a chance with this movie.

http://www.themovieblog.com/2007/09/more_on_highlander_the_source.html

I remember hearing about this movie awhile back, and then I heard nothing else. Now, It is being reported that the movie isn't even going to have a DVD release, but a TV release on Sci-fi channel.

Take a look at the trailer: I'm not liking what I'm seeing here. But, at least this movie doesn't have a Spice Girl in it like Highlander: Endgame.

I wonder if this movie will disregard the continuity of the last movie, just like every Highlander film.

(Special Note: My mother has a huge crush on Adrian Paul and it freaks me out that she tells me!)

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47