Friday, September 07, 2007

being entertained while doing your business.

The Writing Is On the Wall

I am always amazed how much writing there is in public bathrooms around the world. I guess when people are simply bored with just taking a dump and decide to write down their deepest thoughts. I generally thought this only happened in the men’s room, but I believe Yvonne Tran has mentioned that women also do this act. I have to wonder what compels a person to write this stuff down.

Perhaps this is our modern ‘cave drawings’.

Anyway, I saw this on one of the stall wall, and I’d like to share it with you.

I can’t believe I’m already back here taking a shit, this was May.

Comment: I so thrilled he’s decided to tell us that he’s taken a dump in the same stall. He felt the need to write it down, so the next time he’s in there he can remember.

Of course, someone wrote him back.

Uh, May hasn’t happened yet. What did you do Time Travel back to May to take a dump?

What if he did travel back in time and perhaps he did take a dump. What would happen if Future Guy ran into Past Guy taking a dump? Does this create a paradox or a really shitty situation?

These are profound thoughts folks. So make sure to read these little fortune cookie moments on your bathroom walls.

__________________________________________

Update: There is a whole site devoted to writing on the bathroom walls!

The Writings on the Stall

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best ones are the written conversations between people bitching about their roommates.

At least in GBs ...

Semaj said...

lol, so they have conversations about their roommates in public bathrooms. It would be funny if the actual person read the writing on the walls

Anonymous said...

I just came back from the w'end and they painted over the door with the convos I was talking about!

Weird.

Semaj said...

lol, perhaps they read your comments here and my post.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47