Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Jodie Foster Story

I’d like to say congratulations to Culture kills and MC over his coverage of Jodie Foster’s diss’ing of Sin City.

http://rantocracy.blogspot.com/2007/09/calling-jodie-foster-out-over-sin-city.html

It seems everyone in the movie blog sphere is talking about his post. It has certainly been a big two weeks for many of my friends in the blogging sphere. Mayren has also had a good week too over that Southwest thing.

You can also read another view on MC’s post at the Movie Blog Community site.

Here: http://themovieblog.com/community/?p=8#more-8

I like Ms. Foster as an actress and I liked many of the movies she’s been in too, but I think she is wrong on her statement about Sin City. And I’ve read her interview in EW where she’s made some other statements similar to the Sin City one.

BTW, isn’t that a great picture of her above the post? Call me, Jodie. Maybe we can go to White Castles or something. You’re buying too.

(Note to MC: I’m waiting for Jodie Foster to post a comment on your blog. I’m sure she’s read that post.)

4 comments:

MC said...

I doubt that Jodie Foster knows about my little blog post about her and if she does, I don't think I rank very high on the list of critics she would discuss such a matter with.

And looking at my Google Analytics last night I discovered a blog post that really ripped me a new one... and I am claiming it as a badge of honor.

I think that is the first big burn something I've written has gotten since I started Culture Kills 16 months ago, though it's not the first big rip someone has given one of my blog entries.

Semaj said...

Yeah, I've been burned a few times. I had some Silent Hill fanboys attack me a few months back, and it was barely even about Silent Hill.

With the positive comes negative I guess.

MC said...

When someone is ripping me, they are still talking about me, so it's attention. And even the comments on the piece that is burning me are still more on my side of the argument than the other guy.

Semaj said...

That's true I can see that. It's better to be talked about than not talked about at all.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47