Sunday, September 16, 2007

Kyla Ebbert: New info from Southwest?

Someone claiming to be from Southwest left a statement over at Mayren's blog.

http://mayren.blogspot.com/2007/09/kyla-ebbert-story.html

Okay, this whole Southwest story has really Blown Up. Please head over to Mayren's site and read the message from someone claiming to be from Southwest. It appears and sounds like a Rep from Southwest. Now, is this a real statement by Southwest? It sounds real to me, perhaps I'm wrong.

There's been heavy traffic coming to my site and probably to Mayren's blog too about this story.

I'm only going to reproduce a portion of it here.

((I am placing a call to Kyla myself to apologize for any embarrassment we might have caused her. That was certainly not our intent. We’ve got to remember our roots—we are a Fun-LUVing airline. We’ve got to remember our sense of humor, and not take ourselves too seriously. ))

Now, can anyone confirm that this statement is real?

2 comments:

Mayren said...

Check out the Southwest Airline Blog called Nuts about Southwest and i think the anonymous comment info came from there. I have a link in the comments on my blog for ya.

It's kinda cool.

Semaj said...

Good news, I guess Southwest was getting all the bad press and is going to do something about it.

It looks like Southwest has been reading your blog, Mayren. LOL

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47