Monday, September 10, 2007

Michael Bay !

Michael Bay spoof celebrating his 153 million opening

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WN25hFa1rms

Comment: This is a great spoof of Mr. Bay’s Ego. “You need more big explosions and army helicopters behind a sun in slow motion.”

Hey, I’m not going to lie. I like Bay’s movies. They’re big and bloated movies with no plots, but I know what I’m getting in them. There are times when you wan to sit down be entertained by pretty explosions. Pearl Harbor Sucked though...badly.

He’s a major asshole, but I love that he speaks his mind before the PR folks can get a hold of him. He makes brash statements and starts shit without spin. Plus, you have to hear his commentaries on his DVDs, they're classics. He's so full of himself and is proud of his mistreatment of the crew. You have to hear about the encounters he had on Bad Boys. (He made Will Smith piss off Martin Lawrence on camera and it’s in the movie).

Did he have a falling out with Disney? People don’t go from Disney to Dreamworks without a major falling out.

2 comments:

MC said...

I'll say this... without Michael Bay, we wouldn't have had Hot Fuzz, so I guess I have to be grateful he exists.

Semaj said...

Man, that was a great movie. I need to get around to writing a review. (got to love the Tony Scott spoofing in that movie too)

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47