Friday, September 02, 2005

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~Well, I learned an important lessen today about women. Never make fun of Oprah in front of them. They will get hostile. You see, the class separated into groups today and each group had a question to ponder. Of course, our question got the most responses.

Here’s our question: Between Larry King and Oprah, should they both be considered forms of Journalism?

Now me being an asshole, I decided to steer my groups away from the notion that Oprah was a Journalist. They agreed and we reported our answer to the rest of the group. The women in the class got pissed. It was funny.

~You have to love the prices of gas at the moment. If this doesn’t tell us that we need to get a new alt-fuel source, I don’t know what will.

~The more I work at my crappy job, the more I can’t stand being there. After being screwed over a promotion a few years back, I just stopped caring about the job. I only went there for the benefits and money, but now am I wondering if that’s enough. I sit in my car for at least 5 minutes everyday in the parking, deciding if I should even go into work. It’s sad when people with less time in are getting promoted over me, and they don’t know a damn thing about the job.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, you are an annoying spammer, no one likes you, and eventually we will hunt you down and kill you all.

paul

Semaj said...

lol, I really want to keep it open for anonymous users, but these spammers just are messing what was fun about blogger

Anonymous said...

there is supposed to be a link somewhere that can block the spammers, i will get back with you on that.

paul

Jeff said...

If Oprah is a jouranlist, then Maury Povich is a Great Humanitarian. Hey, no one finds more real daddies than him nowadays!

Semaj said...

Maury Povich, Jenny Jones, and Jerry, are some of the worst people on earth,
Oprah isnt that bad, but you're right she's no jouranlist.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47