Friday, September 09, 2005

Random Thoughts


Please bring him back, yo
______________________________________________________

Look at the guy on the far left. Doesn’t he looked stoned.

Ten years 16 years later

“Dad, how did you ever meet mom?” the daughter asked.

“Speed dating,” Dad said.

“You’re a loser, Dad,” the daughter remarked.

__________________________________________________________________

Random Thoughts

~No matter how many alarm clocks I have by my bed, I tend to ignore them and simply place them on snooze. Thus, I defeat the purpose of the alarm clock. Thus, I am an idiot, thus I need to stop saying thus. Thus, I shall thus the thus of the thus.

~I really want a tribble.

~Speed dating seems like a dumb idea that lazy people invented, so they still have time to rush home and watch America’s Top Model, oy. Since when can you get a handle on someone, by simply talking to them in a few minutes? How about we invent Speed F**king. Let’s not get to know each other and simply have sex in 3 minutes and switch to another partner. Hey, I might have something here.

~I’m really hooked on Mike-Sells Old fashioned Salt and Pepper potato chips. I just can’t eat just one.

~Man, there’s really nothing I want to see in the movies this weekend.

~Don’t give a woman the remote to the TV, you’ll regret it every time.

~I still want to know why Jimmy was cracking corn, and why should I care? I crack corn all the time, and everyone else seems not to care. Why should I?

~There was a show called Playmakers. It was about a pro-football team. For a sports drama, I really liked it. Too bad it was canceled because of studio politics.

~I still believe MC Hammer will make a comeback.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47