Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Please, no more movies by Ashton Kutcher. Let’s stop this trend…

_________________________________________________

I really hate Ashton Kutcher…

____________________________________

Ashton: “Relax Bernie, there’s nothing wrong with two men dancing together, at night, alone…with no one to see us kiss.”

Bernie: “Boy, you get too close to me, I’ll kick your ass like that exploding mail box in Butterfly Effect.”
________________________________________

Ashton Kutcher only has three goofy faces, and this is one of them.

_____________________________________________________

Bernie Mac: “I don’t like That 70’s Show.”

Ashton Kutcher: “Neither do I, I only do it to make ends meet.”

____________________________________________________

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47