Thursday, September 15, 2005

Random Thoughts


Random Thoughts
~Great, I make it all the way to school and one of my classes is canceled. F’ing wonderful. Then again, I shouldn’t complain.

~Here I am sitting in the library, and there is a white, pregnant woman sitting right across from me on the other computer. She is wearing a gray shirt that is much too small for her, exposing her oversized belly. It is not a pretty sight, but I can not look away. Must look away…

~That last Outkast CD was one of the best hip-hop CDs I’ve ever heard in ages. Highly recommended.

~Okay, good the pregnant woman just left, all is well in the universe of James once again.

~Crap, now there is a couple sitting across from me that appear to be boyfriend and girlfriend. They both seem to be talking loud, screwing me up from writing about them. The girl is ghetto, and the guy is annoying. This is a GD Library, learn some manners.

2 comments:

wierufhwre said...

I'm interested in trying out a little Outkast. Even though I'm not much of a hip hop guy, they're supposed to be really good.

Semaj said...

You'll love their newest CD, two disks

Give their first CD a try too, its completely different than their later CDs

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47