Sunday, September 25, 2005

Random Thoughts


Random Thoughts

~I was driving down a street in my hood, at night, when I nearly hit a damn cat. Dumb cat

~I cooked something for my so called co-works, and they loved it. I rule.

~I am currently running on Tea caffeine and nothing else. I cranked out three chapters in two days, I rule again.

~I wonder if Disney is going to ever release DuckTales on DVD, my goodness I’m still a child.

I always dreamed of being as rich as Scrooge McDuck, and I could swim in my own money.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I totally watched DuckTales after school, I think right before the Ghostbusters cartoon. Good times.

Semaj said...

I just read that thet're coming out on DVD soon. I can't believe I am still getting Excited, but I am.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47