Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Observations of a Football game (The Intro)



UofL Observations of a Football game (The Intro)

Most people that know me are aware that I am not a huge fan of sports. I can barely watch a sporting event on TV, let alone going to a live event. Then add the fact I’m not a people person. Well, my mother is a huge sports fan, and a bigger UofL fan. She loves going to UofL football games, and enjoys watching the basketball games.

Given that my mother likes to have someone to go to the games with her, she likes to ask me to go. Now, I don’t protest, because I am willing to give her this concession, because I owe everything to this lady. She was my mother and father, when I didn’t have a father around. So, why not endure four hours of football madness? Besides, she paid for my ticket.

Saturday, at 10:30 AM, I got up and took a shower. To show my distance from the UofL fans, and to not be confused with them, I wore a blue t-shirt and blue shorts. We got to the parking lot in the Fairgrounds and, I parked the car.

I got out to see tailgaters…

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47