Friday, September 23, 2005

New info on Star Trek: Nemesis DVD


New Details on Star Trek: Nemesis DVD set

http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=1&c=7800&n=1&burl=

Comment: Well, Star Trek Nemesis is getting a collection’s edition like the rest of the Star Trek movies. And, all trekkers will be happy with the results. The DVD is jammed packed with special features, and there are more deleted scenes on the second disk. (Yes, the Wesley Crusher scene has been added.) Many of these scenes showed up on trailers. There was a lot of stuff cut from the film.

Oh, yeah, there will be a new commentary by Rick Berman. I don’t know if I will like that one, there’s only so many ways he can say, “We are very pleased.”

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Hmmm ... I thought the original DVD was fine, but yeah, I'll end up double-dipping just to have the complete movie special edition collection. At least the case will match the rest. I'm all about symmetry.

Semaj said...

I know what you mean, but I really want to see it for the Data's quarters scene and dr. crusher scene.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47