Monday, September 19, 2005

Link to Final Fantasy VII movie review


That fat fanboy at Aintitcool.com has two reviews of the FFVII CGI movie
http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=21322

Comment: Here are two Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children reviews. One fair, one very positive review. If you want to know nothing about the movie, don’t read the second review. I am looking forward to this movie, being a Final Fantasy fan and all.

Final Fantasy VII got me back into RPGs and videogaming in general. It will be cool to look back at Squaresoft’s finest moment.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

when is the movie supposed to be released in the U.S.?

paul

Semaj said...

I just checked Amazon, November 29

Semaj said...

FF8 improved what FF7 started. I liked the extremely long summons in FF8. Yeah they were over the top, but they were cool to watch

Semaj said...

For some reason my comments arent showing up on the Front page

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47