Monday, July 22, 2013

Kirstie Alley, You mad sis?

Kirstie Alley
Kirstie Alley, I loved you in Star Trek II and you were great in Cheers.  However, I have to say something about the way you’re reacting makes me hate you even more.  How can someone be so bitter and vindictive?  Why are you do worried about someone leaving the church?
It pissed me off when she started throwing out tweets that seemed to be directed at Remini.
From Kirstie's Twitter, ((When faced w malicious gossip I take a moment to experience the loss of the person I thought was my friend... Then I say fuck em..:) #RISE ))
Hmm, I wonder who you were talking about? It seems strange this tweet came out during Remini's departure from the Church. It comes across as being bitter and foreboding. Then again, that's the way I see Alley nowadays. She's no longer that charming, hard-working cute actress, but a bitter woman.  
((the sweetest poison is often served with a smile...beware syrup ))
Yeah, now it is starting to sound like a fortune cookie.
However, what got me was that there were reports that Alley and a few others set up a meeting to deal with Remini's departure...allegedly. She set up this tweet.
((I'm at my friends gorgeous house @minmin1008 love hangin here))
That Twitter account is Melinda Brownstone and she has some history with Remini. Remini was friends with Brownstone, but had a major falling out. Now, why would Kirstiemention this on twitter only after Remini's public departure?
Then, Kirstie fired back that she meant nothing by the tweets and attacked the news media outlets for “lying”. I don't buy it, Kirstie.

By the way, check out the very revealing story over on Tony Ortega's blog about Leah and her sister's involvement with the church.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47