Friday, August 15, 2008

Justice League movie?

Is the Justice League movie in the crapper? (Justice League: Mortal)

http://www.themovieblog.com/2008/08/justice-league-killed-until-further-incarnation

Please tell me this is true. The Movie Blog is reporting that this movie has been ‘tabled’ for the near future.

Every time I heard about the casting I’d shake my head. And, for a while WB was hell bent on making this train wreck of a movie. It felt like Justice League on the CW.

I still think WB wants to ram this movie out there bad or good no matter what. Since they have a very young cast, which I find stupid, I can see them trying to sell this to the younger crowd. And, none of the cast members have that much work under their belt.

I’m not saying that’s always a bad thing to have no-names under your movie, look at Christopher Reeve. You have to surround them with seasoned actors though. Reeve was the star, but pros, Ned Beatty, Marlon Brando, Glenn Ford, and Jackie Cooper encircled him.

This movie was going to be bad. They should take a page out of Marvel’s book and slowly build a movie universe around these characters. There is a way to merge the Superman movies and the Bale Batman movies into a shared universe.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47