Monday, August 25, 2008

No more kids

No Kids in Movie Theaters? I'd be down for that.

(the link he's sourcing to)

I don't have kids, and I don't want them. I always get angry when I'm in a restaurant and have to hear a screaming baby or crying child. Since I am not a parent, I shouldn't have to endure bad parenting with their children.

At this point, I can’t sit beside a family with young kids. For some reason, in inappropriate movies, they seem to bring their little devil spawns out to ruin my movie experience.

During my second viewing of the Dark Knight, I made certain I sat far away from the crowd of moviegoers. I had three empty seats beside me. Well, during the preview trailers a mother and her very young boy came up and sat in the seats near me.

When the movie started, her little boy said, “Where’s the Joker? Where’s Batman?” He kept saying it over and over again. And, his mother did nothing and ignored him. I got pissed and went to bathroom and came back to the theater to a different location.

I thought I was in the clear.

To my right, another child just ran around the seats, making noises and jumping up and down with his parents doing nothing to stop them.

So, yeah, I'm down with childless theaters for those that want it. Can we kick out the teenagers as well?

2 comments:

PJ said...

Yes, please.

Semaj said...

I wish I could commission this rule. Or at least have a teenager/child theater.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47