Sunday, August 10, 2008

Man vs Park Bench

While going through Best Week Ever (the Blog)

I came across a story of a Guy from Hong Kong getting his dork stuck in a public bench. Nope, it wasn't a wooden bench, but a steel bench. The kind with the holes in it.

So, how did this unlucky fellow get into this painful situation?

((Xing, a 41 year-old man, was calling from LanTian park in the middle of the night. The lonely and disturbed man had apparently thought it would be fun to have sex with one of the steel sit-up benches around the park.))

That's correct, he tried to rape the bench. He realized he got it stuck and called the police.

I'd love to hear that 911 call.

“Uh, hello. I've seemed to have misplaced my penis inside one of your benches. Can you get someone to help me?”

I'm sure the dispatcher hung up on him because they thought it was a prank.

I don't feel bad for the guy with the wedged penis, but I feel bad for the police and rescue people that arrived at the scene. Talk about hazard pay. I'm not sure the police signed up for this type of situation. I’d let the rookies do it.

Btw, they had to take the entire bench, with him on it, to the hospital. I could see this on a Law & Order episode or ER.

What kind of pleasure can be had from f'ing a steel hole? Don't answer that.

I’m betting women don't do this sort of thing…for various reasons.

5 comments:

MC said...

The dude couldn't have gotten a donut or a bagel or something, I don't know, softer to experiment on?

I mean seriously, wtf was he thinking?

Semaj said...

Lol, yeah I have to wonder if the guy was high and thought, well I guess I can stick it in there.

Semaj said...

Did you see the picture of the guy after the incident as he walked down the sidewalk?

MC said...

I am sort of reminded of this joke.

Semaj said...

That was pretty good. Now we need to work the public bench into the story somehow.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47