Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Random Stuff

Random Stuff

~So, Rosie O’Donnell is going to slow down on the blogging a bit. At a certain point, it seemed she was doing nothing but blogging. I wonder how she feels about the opposition that Tropic Thunder is receiving about the mentally handicapped joke. Remember, she did that movie about bus and she played a handicapped person. I found her performance offensive, but not as bad as Another Stakeout.

~ So Laurence Fishburne is joining the CSI team: While I think this good news, I've never been into the show or its spin off shows. I like the Law & Order shows much better. I don't hate the CSI shows, but I don't understand the hype that surrounds them. After K-Fed’s appearance on one of the spin off shows, can we say this series has jumped the shark?

~About that 16-year-old that dropped out of school to be a Guitar Hero pro: Yeah, Blake Peebles' parents have let him drop out. If you're going to let him drop out of school, then how you about you let him actually pick up a real guitar and learn to play that instead.

Blake, you're going to regret this move when you get older. Remember, Gary Coleman? You'll be on the street 'clicking' your guitar buttons for change, but you won't get any because you're not playing music. Guitar Hero, uh, more like Guitar Loser.

I’m not down with our government stepping in on every issue, but they probably need to step in and take this kid away from his parents. Can’t a guy follow his dreams after he finishes High School?

How about I quit my job and become a professional Final Fantasy player?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now getting paid as a professional Final Fantasy player sounds pretty good...it actually sounds more applealing than getting paid for pushing buttons on a plastic guitar. lol

paul

Semaj said...

As long as it doesn't pay in gil and chocobo feathers, I'm down for it.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47