Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Random Things

Someone was on the losing side of this battle, I'd take it was her.

Random Things

~Check out this video of a derailed train with chemicals exploding. At first I thought it was a CSX train, but it ended up being a BNSF train.

~Let me get this straight, Jenna Jameson is pregnant with Tito Ortiz's baby. That child will be screwed up when he/she is made fun of at school. Perhaps, she will be a good mother. I don’t find her attractive, but I guess some will call her a MiLF. (Her prime was during her role in Private Parts)

~Want to be a jerk? Whenever you become the person that has to seek in the Hide and Seek game, after you count to ten, just leave. Don’t tell them and simply leave the game. Just go back in your house while they’re still hiding. They’ll be angry about it the next day. “Dude, we hid for thirty minutes.”

~At first, I was a little worried about the black eye Kelly Osbourne was wearing, but it just appears that the cupboard beat her up. Hmm…

Well, her TV show in the UK got a beat-down too. You have to love the way people spin things even cancellation. (('We felt the series had come to a natural end and we're now looking for some new female-skewed formats for the 8pm slot to complement our success in the 9pm and 10pm hours.'))

~The Samurai Frog mentioned Zuma in a post and I decided to buy it for my cell phone. I have to say I'm hooked.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47