Tuesday, August 26, 2008

James Update

James Update

Because I am learning a completely different language this semester. I thought it interesting to see funny How to Speak English videos.

I came across this little video and laughed. I thought it was kind of funny. For me, I usually answer the phone with this, “Who is this motherf'er!? You best be not calling long distance.”

English American: It is funny hearing the differences between the British and American English.

Learning Arabic

Basically, I'm learning Cairo-Arabic this year and I am just starting to learn the alphabet. It's going to take a while for me to get the hang of it. There are a couple of letters I can't pronounce, however writing them isn't much of a problem.

Saying the Greetings are a bit of a problem, but I'm getting there.

2 comments:

MC said...

"Who is this motherf'er!? You best be not calling long distance."

If you actually answer the phone like that, I'd be like Craig on South Park to you.

Semaj said...

That was f'ing brilliant.

I really need to watch more South Park

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47