Sunday, August 03, 2008

Fun with pictures...

Fun with pictures...

Here are a few random pictures from a local newspaper magazine and my comments.


I'm not a mean guy, hell I'm not good-looking, but...

Please note the tall woman to right in the back. I could see myself in the club buying drinks and heading over to the table and seeing that girl mixed in with the rest and promptly turning around and heading for another table.

She’s the best friend that all the good-looking girls say, “Tonight, we’re going to get you laid.”

(I’m sure she has a heart of gold.)

I think I know her though...hmm

___________________________________________________________

Yes, dude, you’re actually touching a live woman’s leg. Now, the next step is talking to her.

_________________________________________________


I would make fun of the guy in the middle, but he’s a wrestler of some type and I don’t want him to f’ me up. Moving on…
____________________________________________________________
The Morning after, these two girls wake up realizing they both slept with this guy and run into each other while trying to escape his apartment room. Unlucky night for the girls, but it is a lucky night for the strange-looking comic character dude.
______________________________________
Never leave your Wingman behind.
This guy stood the whole night by himself with his beer keeping him company.

He didn’t have a ride home because the Comic Book Character dude from above left him at the party when he went home with the girls from above. This guy had to walk home in a trail of tears as he reached the door to see the two chicks trying to sneak out of the apartment.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47