Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Harold & Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay (Unrated Version)

Harold & Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay (Unrated Version)

I wasn’t a huge fan of the first Harold and Kumar. I didn’t like many aspects about the first film, but I didn’t enjoy some of the jokes. Plus, Neil Patrick Harris was funny in all his scenes. While I didn’t get most of the pot humor, I liked the fact that it starred people other than white people.

So, I went into the second movie excepting to hate it. However, I like more than the first movie, but not by much. The story is still loosely strung together and dumb, but there is large amount of nudity and cussing in this movie. In any other movie, this would feel shoehorned in, but here it works because the story is rather dumb. When your script is weak throw in some boobs.

I have to say the Bottomless Party is by far the best idea ever conceived in film. We need to see this become a real in out life time.

There’s not much more to say other than the film is better than the first film, but not as cleverly written as Pineapple Express. On the DVD market, this film will probably work better.

Grade: C-

Wait for the end of the credits…

__________________________________

Harold & Kumar both realize they came to the party with the same outfit on.
_______________________________________________
I might be wrong, but this portion of the scene is not in the movie.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47