Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Great Police Academy Moments

No matter what he does, GW Bailey will always be Capt. Thaddeus Harris to me. “Move it, move it!”

Btw, he played the same type of character in Short Circuit and he played off of Steve Guttenberg again too.

__________________________

Great Police Academy Moments

I used to watch all those Police Academy movies all the time. I espically liked the first one, because it was R-rated. But strangely enough, they did get away with a few R-rated moments in the PG-13 ones. The movies progressively got worst and worst with each follow up, until they ended it with the straight to video Mission to Moscow.

Here are a few funny moments

Jones messes with some stuffy rich people: This one is priceless. I loved the loud munching on the burger and nose blowing.

Yama Yama Scene: Crap movie, great scene from PA4 Citizens on Patrol: Please note the very young David Spade. “because I'm hungry, man.”

Best Self-Defense move ever: Leslie Easterbrook was the sex symbol for all the Police Academy movies. That was a lot of woman and I remember really having a thing for her when I was younger.

Leslie jumps into the pool: I love that all the guys jump in the pool and all the woman just stand there. Yeah, this was in a PG-13 movie.

Bonus Scene from Space Balls with Michael Winslow: I know I posted this before, but this is still one of my favorite scenes. I love Rick Moranis's reaction to the speaker/microphone joke, in which he rips the phone off the computer and throws it.

4 comments:

MC said...

I thought the podium BJs from the first movie were masterfully done.

Semaj said...

Absolutely, I was going to show that clip, but it had a restriction on it. The woman that starred in that scene has a youtube account and posted the clip herself.

MC said...

Well, it was Georgina Spelvin of The Devil in Miss Jones fame after all.

I just like the fact that Lassard got some friendly payback on Mahoney... because I don't think he ever got really involved in the pranking in the later movies, which was a shame.

Semaj said...

Yeah, that's right. She said she enjoyed doing the first PA movie, but didnt like doing her cameo in part 3.


I agree on the Lassard thing


It seems Lassard got more and more crazy over the movies, to the point he didnt have a clue what was happening.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47