Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The So-So Debaters

Professor goes nuts...

I really don't know what to say about this clip. Nerds can get heated too.

The Professor starts yelling at the black lady and then moons her (point blank). After watching this video, I actually want to get into this professor’s class! Any man that fells that intensely about a subject is someone I want teaching me...or maybe not. I'd certainly never fall alseep in his class, because I might get t-bagged or something.

I also like the fact one guy, the guy in the yellow shirt, starts to cry and continue to cry throughout the video. Come on, dude, be a man and stop crying over stupid stuff. I mean really why is he crying?

So who is this Professor? You can check out his blog, before it's taken down.

So in debate, when someone starts getting loud and rude, you show your backside? I'm guessing it would shut people up. I'm probably going to try this next time I get into a debate or argument.

(Note: If you watch carefully, the angry black woman (tm) almost moons him back but doesn't and she grabs her belt instead.)

You can read more about it here. And here (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26164150/)

Should the guy lose his job over it? Nope, just make sure to get him a better belt next time.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47