Sunday, August 17, 2008

I'll take “Balls” for 200, Alex.

I'll take “Balls” for 200, Alex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuYc9GvR-T0

I was listening to FilmJunk and they mentioned the Balls category and I had to laugh.

How does one go from “Back History Month” to Ball? Come on, the writers couldn't have called it something else besides Balls? I'm surprised someone didn't bust out laughing. (I need to use another word other than bust.) Did they all have to be girls too to make it even more creepy?

Side Note: Jeopardy Poop

and crazy answer.

(source)

2 comments:

Mayren said...

Ok this was cute.

PS. I left you something at my
blog. Check it out *super huggles*

Semaj said...

Cool beans (I can't believe I said that.)
Thanks for the award, Mayren.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47