Wednesday, August 27, 2008

11 Minutes of Postal...Head for the hills

11 Minutes of Postal...

Man, this is bad. I can't even stand 11 minutes of this mess. I dare you to sit through 11 minutes of this video.

This is a piece of crap; Uwe Boll can’t even make a stupid comedy correctly. Making movies like Step Up 2 the Streets is bad, but this is just plain crap. I don’t even know to whom this movie is aiming for. None of the jokes are funny and the direction is just bad.

I haven’t decided if I should rent this to review or not...so that way you don’t have to watch it.

From IMDB.com

((Gary Coleman was offered the chance to reprise his role as one of the central characters from the original Postal 2 (2002) (VG) video game, but turned down the offer because he didn't want to swear))

When Gary Coleman turns down a role, you know this movie is a mess.

2 comments:

MC said...

I wonder how many people would buy the movie just to get a copy of Postal 2?

Semaj said...

Probably all of them. I have to wonder how the fanbase for the Postal series feels about Boll f'ing with their universe?

How about the Far Cry people?

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47