Monday, March 31, 2008

Random Bits

Random Bits

~There’s something pleasing about President Bush getting booed by a baseball crowd. He tries his best to play it off too, as do the TV guys. What a douche bag, yes I just called the President a douche bag.

~The Speed Racer trailer: Well, I'm not sure what to make of this thing. It seems a bit much. But I do like the bright colors. I think the videogame feel is just too much for me. While I think movie aspects should be incorporated into videogames, videogame aspects shouldn't be mixed into movies. Crank almost became too much for me. Wachowski brothers (and sister) directed this film. We all have our feelings on the Matrix trilogy.

~Busta Rhymes may beat up people who spit on his car, but he gets major cool points for this encounter with a British woman that calls him 'ignorant'. Busta seems to have some super hearing, because he was a good distance from the woman. The best part is when the embarrassed woman tries to make it about the children and that he shouldn't cuss around them. Lady, don't use the children defense after Busta just owned you.

I'm all about famous people treating their fans with respect, but making snide remarks to Busta when he needs to take dump is a bit much.

Maybe she should have gone flip-mode on him.

2 comments:

MC said...

See, I've been taking the Speed Racer trailers as a more literal interpretation of the style of the cartoon.

Semaj said...

I can see that too, especially with the first trailer that came out. However, this second trailer is bit too videogame-ly. But, I can see your side of it too.

Did you notice the CGI enhanced eyes on some of the characters in the trailer?

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47