Thursday, March 13, 2008

Stupid Thug

I received this crime e-mail from school. I think you'll enjoy it.
(The University of Louisville Police Department received a report March 12 of a cell phone theft by physical force at the Health Sciences Center.

At about 9:48 a.m., a suspect approached a UofL visitor who was talking on his cell phone in the 500 block of Preston Street near the School of Dentistry building.

The suspect slapped the victim in the face, grabbed his cell phone and started to run off, but fell down. The victim grabbed his cell phone, and the suspect fled on foot running east on Abraham Flexner Way.

The suspect is described as being a black male, mid-20s, approximately 140 pounds, wearing a blue jacket, blue toboggan, with white or light-colored pants.

The UofL Police Department asks anyone with information on this case to call the department at)
Now, this has to be one of the worst criminals in the world. He can't even get his get away right. I would have picked up my cell phone and slapped him back.

2 comments:

PJ said...

Lol, shame!

Semaj said...

When I read it first, I laughed out loud. I was like, "you couldn't even finish the crime."

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47