Friday, March 21, 2008

Crazy Beetlejuice girl steals again (Winona Ryder)

Nope, not crazy...
_____________________________________

Someone needs to stop Winona Ryder fast before she steals an entire store.

This girl can’t stop stealing. I swear she must get off stealing crap that she can otherwise afford.

She tried to walk out of the store and the alarm went off.

(("When a security guard stopped her, he found make-up she had not paid for." When asked about the products, Ryder responded: "I don't know how that happened."))

I like the “I don’t know” statement. Well, she could have been caught stealing a copy of Girl, Interrupted. I wonder if the guard asked her for an autograph.

As you know, this hasn’t been her first time being caught stealing. Back in Dec 12, 2001, she stole over $5,500 worth of clothing. I’m sorry, but she has a major problem. (Video of her stealing) Man, I miss that crazy gothic chick from Beetlejuice. Now she’s just a crazy, shoplifting woman, with stupid hats, that nearly ruined the Alien franchise with her bad acting.

Here’s what she needs to do: Buy her own clothing/makeup store and simply steal stuff from her own shop. So, that way it won’t be considered stealing, but with all the thrills of stealing.

Remember Zach Galligan? He was the main actor in “Gremlins and Gremlins II” and pretty nothing else. Well, he was caught stealing a Deep Purple CD. I don’t even know who Deep Purple is. Why not steal something cool like an Ice Cube or Gun & Roses CD?

Were times that bad for Zach?

Maybe Galligan and Ryder can team up for a stealing spree…

Update: Though I've never heard of the Deep Purple band, MC brought it to my attention that I've heard one of their songs. check them out here (Song 1 and Song II).

Couldn't Zach Galligan have grabbed a copy from one of his friends?

What the heck happened to the Gremlins dude?

2 comments:

MC said...

Dude? Are you serious about the Deep Purple thing. You might not recognize the name, but I am sure you know at least two of their songs.

Song 1 and Song II

Semaj said...

Lol, okay I heard of the first song, but not the second one. I've never heard of the band though. (probably more to do with my Demo-graph)

I'll update the post with those songs.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47