Thursday, March 06, 2008

Random Bits

Random Bits

~I went to the store yesterday and noticed they had Mexican Coca-Colas on sell. I heard Mexican cokes tasted differently than American cokes. I noticed it was also in the taco section of the store. I was tempted to buy one, but they were 2.00 a pop. I will try one soon.

~Here's a very strange Star Wars intro if done in the style of Saul Bass: I don't know what to say.

~Six terrible cameos in movies: Yeah, I agree Ted Danson is an eye sore.

Christopher Lloyd in STIII wasn't much of a cameo. He's one of the main stars in the movie. He is the main villain. I think he did a pretty good job. “Give me Genesis!”

M Night Shyamalan in Signs: Yeah, he doesn't add much to the movie with his bad acting

~Just for the love of it, here’s a bit more info on those Mexican cokes. Now, I really want one.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47