Thursday, March 06, 2008

Oh, no

Heidi Montag's 'music video'

I knew nothing about this woman or her singing until after I read the funny post over at the Agony Booth about her music video.

Folks, her singing is bad, really bad. I’m usually someone that wants people to follow their dreams and make it big, but I can’t say that with Heidi Montag’s career. Plus, the video simply focuses in on her and her fake breasts.

While I’m certainly not that picky, I don’t really find Montag that attractive. But like the writer in the post said, “I won't say she's hideous, but I do not find her attractive. She's just not my idea of pretty. I probably wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, but after watching this, I probably would kick her out of bed for lack of talent.”

So, yeah I wouldn't her out, but she wouldn't be allowed to sing this song in the shower, or the bed, in the car...

The actual background music sounds like something off a first generation NES game. (Not even Super Nintendo). Listen to it.

Make sure to watch the video at the end of the post, and you will regret it. Even Paris Hilton's musical career was better than this.

But, not to be completely a total jerk, her stepbrother died recent in an accident. And I’m sorry to hear that.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47