Thursday, March 13, 2008

Random Bits (Spring break)

Hmm, okay, I'm not saying he should have cheated on his wife, but this girl is light-years beyond Monica Lewinsky.

Random Bits

~Everything you ever wanted to know about prostitution: I've never understood people paying for a prostitute when someone can find a slut for free. This link clears it up (like a STD) for me, but still, I simply couldn't pay for it, especially at 1k a pop (pun intended). Listen, I'm all for sex with no strings attached (strings might be your thing though), but paying that much money for it is nuts. When you're in a position (hee-hee) of power, do you really have to pay for it? Look at Bill Clinton, okay bad example.

Speaking of prostitution...

~ Take a good look at the woman behind the Spitzer scandal. She is cute, I'll give that. So, she's the other woman in Spitzer's life. She wanted to be a RB singer, but probably instead was probably getting paid for services by RB singers. Being a prostitute probably wasn't on her “what I want to be when I grow up” list. However, her fee was pretty high. Did Spitzer have a Governor special discount? (Btw, of course she had a myspace. Myspace is evil.)

She knows how to pick them too, ((she was worried about how she would pay her rent since the man she was living with “walked out on me” after she discovered he had fathered two children. ))

There is a way to make money: Write a book.

~MC has a post involving a pair of dedicated fact checkers. Bill Murray is a lonely man and you'll have to see the video to see why I said that. This one is brilliant. “Fact checked.”

~Nothing pleases me more than seeing Tucker Carlson get another show canceled. You know why your shows keep getting canceled, Tucker? You wear a bow-tie. I'm all for good conservative people on TV, but Tucker isn't one of them. After getting p'wned by Jon Stewart, I don't think he's ever been the same.

4 comments:

MC said...

Of course, I have to note that Slick Willy wasn't paying Monica for those particular services.

Semaj said...

lol, yeah they were intern bonus services. Of all the interns, he picked her?

I think he should have made her pay him for messing around the president.

I at first sort of gave Bill props for his outside game, but looking at current pictures of Monica, I take that back.

I wonder if Monica voted for Hillary?

MC said...

The Banana Gal from the FCU video is now a Daily Show reporter.

Semaj said...

I was trying to figure out where I'd seen her before.

I'm a big fan of Bill Murray, he can simply say nothing, it will get a response out of me.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47