Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Gilgamesh is a jerk

Gilgamesh is a jerk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spoEbPV1sxc

I’ve been playing FFXII again; never finished it, and I came across Gilgamesh a while back. I defeated him in the first battle, so I decided to fight him again for the second battle. Well, I got my ass kicked by him the second time around, and I even had a guest character helping me in this battle.

By the way, John Di Maggio (the voice of Bender on Futurama) is the guy behind the voice of Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh's design is very similar to his appearance in FFVIII. Reading up his character, it appears some fans think he’s the same character throughout the series, but I can’t confirm this. But, I do know he carries most of the weapons from the heroes of the recent FF games in the series.

I will try to beat him after I get my characters up a few levels.

Here is his appearance in FFV. They reused the same music from FFV in the Gilgamesh battle in FFXII. It is a nice tip to the hat to the older game, considering both battles happen on a bridge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs5ZRJnAbKY&feature=related

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47