Saturday, March 08, 2008

Screech: The Hate

Screech is owned (his part time cartoon-ass is threatened)

Because of the foot of snow around the city, I was forced to flip through the channels, and I came across the horrible show “Celebrity Fit Club”. It's just another of these stupid shows for has-been actors and never-been reality stars. Well, what caught my eye was that Dustin “Screech” Diamond challenged Harvey Walden to a fight, to which Walden didn't respond to nicely. He went off on Screech and told him, “You don’t want fuck over with me, boy, ‘cause I’ll wear your fucking ass out.” (I know, out of context, this quote could come across completely different than the real meaning.)

So, yeah, the reality show trapped me into watching, and I wanted to see Walden kick his ass.

I've hated Diamond for years now. I hated his character on Save By the Bell and I hated the actor behind the character. He just comes across as really trying to be funny and controversial, but he fails.

This guy will do anything to get on screen, despite his lack of talent. He's been on the shitty show Celebrity Boxing. He was on “Star Dates”, a reality show where normal people date has-been stars. What show does a star's career go to die? Hollywood Squares, yep he showed up on that one.

He’s just one of those people I’d wish would just go away. He’s morphed his acting career into a reality career. You should have talent and not be famous for being famous.

Then there's the so-called sex tape that was 'leaked'. I think he leaked it in order to boost his saggy career.

((He says, "I haven't seen the tape. I've heard rumors. Dustin has been trying to escape the Screech typecast. So this may help me get more bookings."))

Uh, yeah, that sex tape didn't help Paris Hilton that much in her career, Screech. Plus, you showed up on Celebrity Fit Club, I wouldn't call that a career boost.

BTW, I loved how Harvey kept calling him a cartoon.

What is this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Justin,

You are a Piece of SH!t. You give jewish people a BAD name. Jewish people do not find excuses to get themselves out of doing someting. Jewish people STEP UP. That is the reason why everybody says the the JEWS are taking over. YOU have NO CHARACTERISTICS OF A JEWISH PERSON. So don't use that you just happen to be of Jewish origin as your defense for everything. In fact how you act is just like an illigal immigrant collecting welfare.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47