Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Random Bunch

Random Bunch

~I wish the weather would make up its mind, because these hot/cold days are driving me crazy. I am generally a heat guy, which has something to do with the fact that I sweat very little.

~Crank 2: I wasn't the biggest fan of the movie Crank, and I'm a little confused as to why there is another movie in the works, considering the main guy shouldn't even be walking after what happens to him the last 2-minutes. I thought the first movie was enjoyable, and it got a little better in a second viewing, but I still wasn't blown away by it, except for that scene in Chinatown.

~Don't piss off Matlock Ever!: My mother was a huge Matlock fan, so I had to watch hundreds of episodes during my teenage years.

~Speaking of Matlock the show, Kene Holiday played Tyler Hudson, a PI, on the show. They fired him because of his heavy drug use. Kene Holiday also played the popular character Roadblock on the GI Joe cartoon show. I never knew that.

~Remember that Break the Ice song by Britney Spears? Well, someone decided to write and play a piano version. I think she could do a piano remix and sing over it. I think it could over well as neat trick. It sounds much better as piano piece than a shitty techno song. This guy has some skills, yo.

~Bonus: Pirates of the Caribbean III (Drink up me Hearties) piano version. Here's a better version.

Here's the original version.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47