Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Random Bits

Fair and stupid

Random Bits

~I still have a mild cough that I still haven't gotten rid of since the major cold I had. I'm hoping it will go away with me having to use more medication.

~Also, after having bad weather for about a week now, I am thrilled we're getting warmer weather during spring break. I'm going to the river front and walk along the river bank, even though it will probably be flooded in some parts.

~Edward Norton and the studio are disagreeing on the edit of the film it seems. This doesn't sound good. Norton's done this before, taking a film away from a director. While I think he's a good actor, I don't like the sound of this at all. However, I have very little faith in Marvel Studios either.

~Montel Williams slams Fox News on Fox News: While I am not the biggest fan Mr. Williams or his talk show, but he does have a point about the focus of the news stories. I don't the fact that it seems after this aired, Fox dropped his show on some of its stations. You can tell someone is saying, “Cut him off, go to commercial!” Fox better be careful, because Montel could very well 'blow you up'.

This of course led to his talk show being canned completely after that. It pisses me off when a company uses it muscle to get back at someone that disagrees with them. I hate Fox news.

2 comments:

MC said...

Edward Norton is sort of a jerk when it comes to control of a movie.

Semaj said...

I wonder why he's so compelled to interfere with a movie. I don't see why he does go out and direct his own movies.

I'm trying to figure out why he recut American History X.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47