Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lost Boys 2: The Tribe: trailer found

The Lost Boys 2 Trailer

I absolutely loved the first movie. It's one of those movies that defined a generation, plus provided us with the sight of a maggot filled Chinese take-out cup. This was when director Joel Schumacher was in his prime, and I can't believe he went from this to Batman & Robin. (With a young Kiefer Sutherland as one of the main vamps)

This is the sequel to Lost Boys, so why does it look like it was cheaply done? Come on, direct-to-DVD on a cheap budget. The first one had a good mixture of seasoned actors and young actors. This new one looks like it's been cast for the WB crowd. (White bread and lame)

At first, it was looking like Corey Haim wasn't going to be in the film, due to his heavy drug use. But, he cleaned himself up and rejoined Corey Feldman to reprise their roles. Feldman and Haim certainly need the work.

Doing some research into this project, I discovered that this movie sequel has been in development hell for nearly 15-18 years.

I'll probably rent it, but I just wished the studio would have gotten better actors and put more money into the project.

2 comments:

Mayren said...

Thank you for the heads up. I did some fact finding on this and i'm so nervous to see if they screw it up or not.
The trailer on the one site didn't work for me but I found it at MTV no problem.

Semaj said...

I was checking out your post and seeing that Cory Feildmen is really trying to sell this movie.

I didnt like any of the vampire actors in the trailer, but I'll give a wait and see stance

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47